Currently, people needs to use strong data encryption make the beginning of the creation of RNDKG. The RNDKG itself is a random key generator system using a quantum based TRNG for generating random keys. Using quantum modules, TRNF with process speed up to 16 Mbps make RNDKG quite fast and really safe inside data processing. The modular architecture makes RNDKG easy to use and maintenance itself and for further development. In addition, it uses third-generation devices that fulfill FIPS PUB 140-1 / 2/3 and accommodate AES512 used by the military.
Why encryption based on quantum required?
Encryption based on quantum can be relied upon for security needs data, thanks to a quantum-based key generation system, its own key result is very unique and makes very strong data security.
- Random key generator is using the physical event of a quantum process as a trigger.
- Based on a simple and basic random process which can be easily modeled and
monitored, and also applying the Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.
- True quantum randomness
- Most certified quantum RNG
- High bit rate up to 16 Mbits/s Randomness extraction capability Continuous status check
- Low cost
- Compact and reliable
- Easy integration in applications Instantaneous entropy
- Random bit rate : 16 Mbit/s ± 10%
- Thermal noise contribution : < 1% (Fraction of random bits arising from thermal noise)
- Bitstream mixing : XOR or custom
- Evaluation : AIS31, NIST 800-22
- Encryption algorithms : AES512, CFB, ECDH,
- Security accreditation : EAL4+ and FIPS 140 1/2/3
- Key management :
- Key seamless and automatic management
- Dual key : conventional and quantum cryptography
- Key refresh rate : 1key/minutes up to 12 encryptors
- Conventional key : RSA4096, master key
To download documents please Login